Sins of a Solar Empire v1.12 Change LogEdit
- Change log as found on Sins of a Solar Empire v1.12 Change Log on the Official SoaSE Forums
- Released: December 11, 2008
- File Size: ?? MB
Gameplay / Balance -
- Fixed bad toggle ability behavior exemplified by the Vasari Assailant.
- Fixed ability created squads and fighters from being included in the stats system (thus potentially showing negative values).
- Fixed tutorial bug where tutorial failed to advance when building a gauss cannon.
- Fixed exploit where players could view the bounty on a planet infocard to determine the owner.
Networking / Multiplayer -
- Fixed sync bug caused by bad market system variable initialization.
- Fixed bug that made clients show that they had joined a game lobby they had been rejected from.
- Fixed being able to add multiple copies of the same friend to your friend's list.
- Changed a few confusing network related strings.
- Converted some old meshes to binary.
SoaSE Patch History Edit
SoaSE: Rebellion Patch History Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.