Sins of a Solar Empire v1.15 Change LogEdit
- Change log as found on Sins of a Solar Empire v1.15 Change Log on the Official SoaSE Forums
- Released: February 25th, 2009
- All maps updated to version 3.
- Fix crash when downloaded or custom maps are in the default Galaxy directory.
- Fixed crash when trying to select custom maps.
- Fixed in-game Map Designer from crashing.
- Ships taken over with the Rapture's Domination ability now properly leave fleets they are in and join the Rapture's fleet if it is in one.
- Mod directory now defaults to a directory based on the current version of the game (to prevent obsolete mods from preventing the game from loading).
- Replays should now work again.
- Fixed errors in Grindstone templates.
- Face off and Implosion don't spawn stuff twice anymore.
- Deleted the "No Pirates" maps since you can turn off pirates for any map from the options menu.
- Abilities that repair damage and/or restore shields within a radius now only consider targets within range.
- Numerous memory savings.
SoaSE Patch History Edit
SoaSE: Rebellion Patch History Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.